NANA Regional Corporation Logistics Management Analyst Associate in Stuttgart, Germany
Logistics Management Analyst Associate
ATS provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
1. Be assigned to the company supply room.
2. Provide direct support to home station and deployed forces on an as-needed basis
3. Attend company and BN level meeting concerning all matters logistics.
4. Provide support in the area of property accountability, property management and supply support.
5. Provide logistics management support to enhance the supply room functions and accountability for issuing, receiving, storing, accounting, and packing/shipping, of unit equipment.
6. Help transport or coordinate for movement of equipment from user location to the appropriate destination.
7. Assist in the execution of the lateral transfer and turn-in of equipment with the BN/GRP PBO.
8. Perform data entry for all supply transactions.
9. Prepare hand receipts / reports (organic, SPEAR and other equipment as required) and maintain hand receipt or related files.
10. Conduct inspections necessary to ensure recoverable/nonexpendable equipment and components to major end items are on hand or otherwise accounted for IAW regulatory requirements.
- Must be forklift certified
- Must be a graduate of the Army 92Y or 92A courseor other branch of service equivalent
- Must have 2-5 years experienceat Unit Supply Level System.
- Must have active Secret Clearance
- Prior SOF experience preferred.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Primary Location: Germany-Stuttgart
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00684