NANA Regional Corporation IT Support Specialist in Savannah, Georgia
IT Support Specialist
TKC Global is a technology solutions, program management and support company that collaborates with technology partners and the Federal Government to deliver IT, management, staffing, recruiting, contracting and logistics services. TKC Global utilizes an innovative approach that ensures faster time-to-benefit and maximizes clients' return on investment.
Candidate will provide onsite technical support for end-users transitioning from LAN-based application systems to cloud-based.Candidate should be able to work in a technical/factory type environment providing support to the end users of cloud based applications. Experience with desk-side or help desk support is a plus. Responsibilities will includeproviding desk-side support for general office automation users (troubleshooting printers, network support, light application assistance, etc.). In addition, the candidate willsupport 2-D, 3-D and manufacturing engineering users to include support for connectivity and Canon OCE large format plotters.
Additional experience with one or more of the following technologies a plus:
- Autodesk CAD products (RevIt, Inventor)
- Solidworks 3D and electrical design
- DBWorks, Vault, or similar configuration / revision management tools
- Infor Syteline Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Minimum of 3 years computer desktop and network support experience required
Must have proven knowledge and experience in standalone and network related hardware, software, and peripherals
Education: Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (specialized DESKTOP support experience of six (6) years may be considered as equivalent qualification in lieu of an Associate’s Degree)
- Certifications: A certification , Network certification or higher level certifications (CISSP, CCNA, etc.) - PLUSProspective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-GA-Savannah
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: GLO00474