NANA Regional Corporation Project Analyst in Lorton, Virginia
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
TUVA, LLC is looking for a hard-working, dedicated, professional Project Analyst to assist in a variety of project support tasks. Looking for someone to assist the Direct of Defense Programs and Project Managers with all aspects and processes of Project Management (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing) in accordance with “A guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)”. This position be responsible to for using analytic skills in the development of project plans and project financials.
Develop Project Charter for assigned projects
Develop Project Management Plan for assigned projects
Direct and Manage Project Work for assigned projects
Monitor and Control Project Work for assigned projects
Close Project or Phase for assigned projects
Conduct Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) for assigned projects to determine return on investment (ROI)
Using discretion and independent judgement, must be able to create, update and maintain work breakdown schedules (WBS) in MS Project to meet contract deliverable requirements for assigned projects
Using analytical research and independent judgement make recommendations to company leadership for assigned projects
Interface with customers/clients to ensure projects are properly being executed for assigned projects
- Must be detail-oriented and able to independently perform/prioritize multiple tasks and meet specific deadlines
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to think proactively and creatively to solve/prevent recurring issues
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management Institute (PMI) project coordination and scheduling using MS Project, Project Server or similar system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project and SharePoint)
- Knowledge of presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery technics
- Bachelor Degree (Technical degree preferred and Mater Degree is plus)
- Advanced office automation skills including Microsoft Office Suite with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- MS Project experience required
- SharePoint experience required
- Desire to grow career into other roles in the future
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Ability to obtain the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and/or the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Program & Project Management
Primary Location: US-VA-Lorton
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUV00825