NANA Regional Corporation Logistics Management Analyst (92y) in Kaiserslautern, Germany
Logistics Management Analyst (92y)
ATS provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
ATS has a Logistics Management Analyst position (92Y), Kaiserslautern, Germany in support of Joint Special Operations Command. It will require an immediate fill.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working in the command’s log cell as a logistician, providing support and having a complete understanding of logistics operations that include Plans and Operations that provides theater level logistics to the command’s AOR
- Have a good working knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Distribution of supplies and materiel in and out of the Command’s AOR
- Reconcile authorization documents with property records and identify, initiate and track all types of administrative changes required.
- Review Theater level property records to identify shortages and coordinate with the National Inventory Control Point for requisition and releases/shipment of high priority items.
- Must be PBUSE certified and has worked at the Property Book level.
- Prepare manual hand receipt, lateral transfer or turn-in documents and forward to the appropriate level in the command
- Prepares DD Form 1149 (for divesture), DD Form 1348, DA form 3161, DA form 3318, DA form 2062, DA Form 2407, DA Form 2404, Missing Parts Notifications, Notifications of Non Fair Wear and Tear damage, Trip Reports and Shipping paperwork (DHL/FEDEX, USPS, DD 1149, US Customs Declaration etc..,) IAW instructions received from supervisory personnel.
- May operate ATV, NTV or commercial vehicles in the conduct of daily duties and assignments and performs routine daily preventative operator maintenance on same when required.
- Prepares equipment and materiel for movement (by ground and/or air transport) to/from FOB, AOB, APOD, DLA DS, Class II, IV and VII warehouses and/or shipment/retrograde to locations outside the Theater of operation. Utilizes RFID technology and GTN services, when available or as otherwise directed, to track equipment in transit.
The individuals also must know all the functionality of LIW, ASEIP, FMSWEB, PBUSE, and be able to conduct causative research.
- Assist in training subordinate personnel in operation, warehousing, manual lateral, turn-in, hand receipt procedures, and SSA CL II, IV and VII warehousing operating procedures.
- Perform unit supply management functions pertaining to property request, hand receipts/hand receipt management, updating property book records, preparing equipment for lateral transfer and turn-in, preparing IARs, FLIPL; receipt, store, inventory, issue, and account for all property and materiel.
- Assist the command with the monthly 10% and cyclic inventories, turn-ins and prepare the necessary documentation as required for any discrepancies that may be identified during the inventory.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- This position will require the experience of an E8 or Senior Warrant Officer with extensive logistics experience working at the Property Book level or on a G4/J4 Staff
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must have a solid knowledge and experience with Supply Chain Management
- PBUSE Certified
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Primary Location: Germany-Kaiserslautern
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00690