NANA Regional Corporation Technical Service Engineer - A&P/UH60 in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Technical Service Engineer - A&P/UH60
ATSwill have an opening for a Rotary Wing Aircraft Mechanic (providing aircraft maintenance support at Pope Army Airfield, Fort Bragg, NC). Selected candidate will be joining a maintenance team supporting a fleet of various military model, turbo prop and rotary wing aircraft.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- 5 years UH 60 A/L experience at Unit or Intermediate level.
- Experience with troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, flight control rigging, main and tail rotor balancing, and power plant replacement.
- Check out, maintain, repair, and modify aircraft and provide corrosion control inspections.
- Provide guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, and inspection procedures and techniques.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective actions.
- Advise and assist in troubleshooting avionics, electrical, and instrument indicating systems.
- Devise and implement preventive maintenance programs, performance, and maintenance records on equipment.
At least 5 years on rotary wing aircraft.
5 years UH 60 A/L experience.
Must have a strong background in track and balancing of main and tail rotor systems.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE:Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Primary Location: US-NC-Fayetteville
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00722