NANA Regional Corporation Logistics Management Analyst (3rd SFG (A)) in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Logistics Management Analyst (3rd SFG (A))
ATS provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
A Logistics Management Analyst responsible logistics management that include the sustainment of USACAPOC CONUS and OCONUS units, assisting in log management areas that include: Property Accountability, Property Management, FAAST, Asset Visibility, managing Hand Receipts, Posting Documents, cutting Directives and Lateral Transfers (approved by the Property Book Officer), and working closely with offsite units, ensuring processes and procedures are followed and logistics information is submitted timely, accurate, and reflect real time data for the purpose of briefing the command group. Must have a thorough knowledge of USACAPOC/Logistics Units and the makeup of equipment that are assigned.
- Reviews and analyzes inventory documents such as monthly hand receipts, cyclic inventories and sensitive item inventories.
- Ensures the accurate processing of all property book documents to include Purchase Requests and Commitments, Lateral Transfers, Administrative Adjustments, Statements of Charges, Cash Collection Vouchers, Financial Liability Investigations of Property Loss (FLIPL), Receipt Documents, and Inventory Adjustment Documents.
- Ensures all valid authorizations in The Army Authorization Document System (TAADS) such as Modification Tables of Organization and Equipment (MTOE), Tables of Distribution and Allowances (TDA), TDA Section III Supplemental Items and Common Tables of Allowances (CTA) are on-hand or have a valid due-in requisition.
- Provides inventory oversight, accountability guidance, technical/administration assistance to all supported units on logistical matters involving the Property Book.
- Assist the Government with the disposition of excess equipment through cross-leveling by reviewing and analyzing authorization documents and property book records to achieve the highest combat equipment on-hand readiness for the Command, and advise on disposition of pure excess property.
- Assist in maintaining a formal set of property accounting records that show, on a continuing basis, the item identification, gains, loses, on hand balances, and the conditions and locations of all property assigned to the property account.
- Management of property book catalog data IAW Supply Bulletin (SB) 700-20, FEDLOG, and Army Enterprise System Integration Program (AESIP) databases.
- Conversion of user created catalog data: authorized substitutions of Line Item Numbers (LINs) IAW MTOE, TDA, and JTA authorization documents, Asset Description Up-dates (ADU) and accurate Non-Standard LIN item data (NSLIN).
- Provide to Government POC’s reports such as Lateral Transfer Directives update, FLIPL update, Inventory Update, Command and Staff Property Book Logistic slides, using Logistics systems in support of the Property Book Office and USACAPOC (A) G4, ensuring that all information provided is accurate, and a Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) assessment has been administered with the Contractor team lead prior to submission.
- Advises commanders on most efficient ways to manage their hand receipts
- Maintain automated hand receipts Primary Hand Receipts (PHR) files with accompanying documentation as required by the Property Book Officer (PBO) and IAW Army Regulations 25-400-2. (The Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS))
- Perform Property Book Maintenance weekly or as required by the PBO.
a. Review serial number balances for accuracy and correctness, as needed.
- Assist the Government with the identification of excess equipment; preparation of the re-distribution directive; coordination with and approval by the Government; distribution of the directive; tracking of status (frequency determined by PBO); and providing status re-ports.
- Monitor daily operations, to include all Logistics Systems such as the Force and Asset Search Tool (FAAST) that provide visibility and tracking of assets; identify/dedicate an Asset Visibility Manager /Coordinator for daily operations and teleconferences as required:
Provide supply guidance and support to units in accordance with Army Regulations 710-1,710-2, DA PAM 710-2-1, 710-2-2, DA EXORD 259-10, Campaign for Property Accountability (COPA)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Ten (10) years professional working experience
Experience working at the unit supply, S4 level and at the Brigade/Group level as a 92Y. (Prefer retired E7 or above) is preferred
Must be PBUSE certified and has worked at the Property Book level
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Secret Clearance
Must be able to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Primary Location: US-NC-Fayetteville
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00695