NANA Regional Corporation Information Management Professional in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Title Information Management Professional
Job Number 340BR
Location Albuquerque, NM
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Family Information Management
Company Overview AIS is actively seeking individuals who can contribute to national security within the science, technology, and engineering fields as part of our supplemental labor team at vital federal research and development installations supporting the Department of Energy. AIS has an established history of contributing to the success of their customer’s mission. Available employment opportunities may range from administrative and logistical support to advanced technical positions.
Job Summary Facilitates the flow of Information, either electronically or procedurally, within the corporation. Rapidly and accurately disseminates information while maintaining security. Works closely with all departments and may spend significant time analyzing an organization's needs and historical practices before facilitating the implementation of any changes.
Job Specifications On any given day, you may be called on to:'
• Coordinate Configuration Management activities
• Update/create Programs SharePoint sites
• Provide classified and unclassified information dissemination across programs and sites
• Support other Program-wide Information activities.
• Perform the normal range of IM duties, along with advanced information tasks on both the unclassified and classified systems.
• Provide assistance to customers of information management services with documentation, action item tracking, meeting organization, high-level visits, and assuring that meeting material is properly archived.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability In-depth understanding of the corporation's information environment, where information is stored, how it is used, and how it is found. Demonstrates knowledge of the six domain areas across the spectrum of content and Information management: access/use; capture/manage; plan/Implement; collaborate/deliver; secure/preserve; and architecture/systems. Demonstrates analytical and project management ability and attention to detail. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong teaming skills. Ability to incorporate mission needs Into information management solutions. Ability to successfully interact with multiple levels of management. Ability to establish effective relationships with Internal and external contacts.
Minimum Qualifications (Required) Bachelors degree plus one to three years’ experience in managing information
• Experience creating and maintaining SharePoint sites, or other similar sites
• Demonstrated knowledge or experience of weaving together practice and theory of managing information technology.
• Experience with problem identification and resolution implementation
• Excellent computer, writing, customer service, and data analysis skills.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrate analytical and project management ability and attention to detail.
• Ability to work and deal effectively with others
• Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness and judgment.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired) Active US-DOE-L security clearance or ability to obtain
• Knowledge or experience with various databases (DOORS, PDMLink, etc.)
• Ability to team with all levels of staff and management in varying work environments.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department
Anticipated Contract Duration 1-2 years
Removal Date 08-Mar-2019