NANA Regional Corporation Administrative Review Specialist in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Administrative Review Specialist
TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
The Administrative Review (AR) Specialist I position provides the expertise to perform a complex and wide range of administrative and support functions necessary to support the Department of Energy (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Personnel and Facility Clearances (OPFC) AR process. The AR Specialist I must possess proficient Microsoft application skills to support the use of data entry, spreadsheets, report and correspondence preparation. The AR Specialist will process Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)/Privacy Act (PA) requests and is required to provide the expertise in order to prepare draft and final correspondence, including forms, letters, and memorandums, related to administrative review activities in a timely and accurate manner and provide exceptional customer service and administrative support as necessary.
- Specific duties include maintaining current knowledge of Administrative Review (AR) procedures and processes.
- Prepares, proof reads and reviews outgoing AR correspondence for conformance with administrative policy and procedures, proper coordination, safeguarding of classified information and correctness of format, spelling, composition and grammar.
- Assembles security related documents and packages for duplication and transmission to DOE Office of General Counsel.
- Accurately enters data into computer databases/systems, meeting timelines and maintaining various spreadsheets, databases and tracking logs.
- Establishes and maintains files.
- Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as-well-as strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and flexibility are required; the ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers, and peers, and various Government and contractor personnel.
- Must be highly motivated, and have excellent problem solving skills. Work is generally confidential in nature; previous experience in a similar field.
- Must be able to meet demanding timelines.
- Proficiency in composition, proofreading and grammar; spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and standard abbreviations.
- Demonstrated ability to meet conflicting deadlines, balance frequent interruptions, and multiple tasks, excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Proven professional communication and effective interpersonal skills to interface with visitors, employees, and all levels of federal oversight, supervision, and personnel.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and work under minimal supervision.
- An Associates degree or one year or more of personnel security and administrative support experience and a preferred proficiency in clerical practices and office routines is highly desirable.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the DOE Q clearance.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-NM-Albuquerque
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUV00847