NANA Regional Corporation Logistics Management Analyst Associate - Ammo Manager in Okinawa, Japan
Logistics Management Analyst Associate - Ammo Manager
ATS provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
1. Be assigned to the company arms room;
2. Provide accountability of unit ammunition and explosives;
3. Follow 1st SFG (A) and USASOC procedures for management and accountability of ammunition, i.e., requesting, issuing, and handling of turn-in IAW applicable publications, regulations, directives, and policies;
4. Provide direct support to home station and deployed forces on an as-needed basis;
5. Attend company and BN level meetings concerning all matters logistics;
6. Ensure property accountability and record keeping will be performed in accordance with DA PAM 710-2-1, para 11-11a;
7. Assist with maintenance of all record-keeping documentation at the company level;
8. Maintain all supporting documentation in the historical records files;
9. Assist with preparation of record-keeping documentation for any semi-annual Battalion and Group Level Command Inspection (CI), 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne) (1st SFC (A)) and United States Special Operations Command (USASOC) Command Supply Discipline Program (CDSP) Inspections;
10. Prepare and submit reports and request to higher headquarters;
11. Assist in the scheduling of transportation of bulk training ammunition and residue to and from the Ammunition Supply Point (ASP);
12. Maintain and update ammunition account/records and reconcile with supporting Installation Ammunition Managers and ASP’s;
13. Advise and brief company commanders and staff on current ammunition account issues, status and availability;
14. Ensure ammunition is accounted for properly as indicated by regulatory guidance and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
15. Prepare and process all manual and electronic DA Forms 581 Request for Issue and Turn-in of Operational and Basic Load Ammunition;
16. Conduct a joint semi-annual inventory of basic load ammunition and training ammunition management support.
17. Prepare and process manual and electronic DA Form 581 Request for Issue and Turn-in of training ammunition;
18. Prepare and submit all DA Form 5692 Ammunition Consumption Certificates and DA Form 5811-R Lost or Damaged Class 5 Ammunition Item Certificates;
19. Schedule transportation for movement of training ammunition in support of training events occurring at locations away from home station;
20. Assist the Government with management of all ammunition operations conducted by the company to include ammunition issues and turn-ins to the ASP or other supported units;
21. Maintain data in the ammunition accountability system used by the unit in tracking current ammunition inventory to include issued, consumed and returned ammunition.
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have HAZMAT Certification (AMMO 62) and subsequent action as HAZMAT Certifier for the company
- Must have 10-15 years for related experience
- Must have active Secret Clearance
- Prior SOF experience preferred.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Maintenance & Repair
Primary Location: Japan-Okinawa
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00624