NANA Regional Corporation Logistics Management Analyst in Kaiserslautern, Germany
Logistics Management Analyst
ATS provides a fullspectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Forceinstallations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfieldsupport, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management,warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
We arelooking for individuals like you to be part of our talented team of logistics professionalsthat does what it takes to assist our clients meet their mission!
ATS has a LogisticsManagement Analyst position (92Y), Kaiserslautern, Germany in support of JointSpecial Operations Command. It will require an immediate fill.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working in thecommand’s log cell as a logistician, providing support and having a completeunderstanding of logistics operations that include Plans and Operations thatprovides theater level logistics to the command’s AOR
- Have a good workingknowledge of Supply Chain Management, Distribution of supplies and materiel inand out of the Command’s AOR
- Reconcileauthorization documents with property records and identify, initiate and trackall types of administrative changes required.
- Review Theater levelproperty records to identify shortages and coordinate with the NationalInventory Control Point for requisition and releases/shipment of high priorityitems.
- Must be PBUSEcertified and has worked at the Property Book level.
- Prepare manual handreceipt, lateral transfer or turn-in documents and forward to the appropriatelevel in the command
- PreparesDD Form 1149 (for divesture), DD Form 1348, DA form 3161, DA form 3318, DA form2062, DA Form 2407, DA Form 2404, Missing Parts Notifications, Notifications ofNon Fair Wear and Tear damage, Trip Reports and Shipping paperwork (DHL/FEDEX,USPS, DD 1149, US Customs Declaration etc..,) IAW instructions received fromsupervisory personnel.
- Mayoperate ATV, NTV or commercial vehicles in the conduct of daily duties andassignments and performs routine daily preventative operator maintenance onsame when required.
- Preparesequipment and materiel for movement (by ground and/or air transport) to/fromFOB, AOB, APOD, DLA DS, Class II, IV and VII warehouses and/orshipment/retrograde to locations outside the Theater of operation. UtilizesRFID technology and GTN services, when available or as otherwise directed, totrack equipment in transit.
The individuals alsomust know all the functionality of LIW, ASEIP, FMSWEB, PBUSE, and be able toconduct causative research.
- Assist in trainingsubordinate personnel in operation, warehousing, manual lateral, turn-in, handreceipt procedures, and SSA CL II, IV and VII warehousing operating procedures.
- Perform unit supplymanagement functions pertaining to property request, hand receipts/hand receiptmanagement, updating property book records, preparing equipment for lateraltransfer and turn-in, preparing IARs, FLIPL; receipt, store, inventory, issue,and account for all property and materiel.
- Assist the commandwith the monthly 10% and cyclic inventories, turn-ins and prepare the necessarydocumentation as required for any discrepancies that may be identified duringthe inventory.
- Must be a US Citizenwith the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- This position willrequire the experience of an E8 or Senior Warrant Officer with extensivelogistics experience working at the Property Book level or on a G4/J4 Staff
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must have a solid knowledge and experience with Supply Chain Management
- Must be PBUSE Certified
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053.The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Primary Location: Germany-Kaiserslautern
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00579