NANA Regional Corporation Senior Technical Services Engineer - Dive Locker Technician in Fort Campbell, Kentucky
Senior Technical Services Engineer - Dive Locker Technician
Are you looking to be a part of a team that your knowledge and experience will make a difference and your expertise is greatly valued? If so, apply today!
ATS provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
ATS will have an opening for a DVO1/2 (Open/Closed Circuit) at its Ft. Campbell, KY location. This position is contingent on funding.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Operate as the maintenance, material, and management (3-M) Work Center
- Maintain all dive related equipment IAW the Navy 3-M system including primary and secondary regulators (1stand 2ndstage)
- Maintains current air samples of all divers’ compressed air systems IAW Navy Dive Manual
- Maintains all Open and Closed Circuit dive equipment IAW Navy 3-M system including MK25 MOD2, Secumar Vest, high pressure Oxygen, nitrogen, air cylinder, and Haskel Oxygen Booster Pump
- Maintains the 3-M records and ready them for inspection by the DLSMF command
- Must be knowledgeable on the oxygen high pressure fill station
- maintains all combat Rubber Raiding Craft and Kayaks IAW the Navy 3-M System
- Be familiar with the FC-470 and the Combat Rubber Raiding Craft and it component parts
- Monitors the issue and turn-in of all DVO equipment
- Must have DVO 1 & 2 Experience
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
- Must be able to travel
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053.The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation.Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Primary Location: US-KY-Fort Campbell
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ATS00561