NANA Regional Corporation Supply Manager in Colorado Springs, Colorado
ASO provides logistics, facilities maintenance andoperations, transportation and support services for mission-critical militaryinstallations and civilian agencies around the country. From the homes of U.S.Central Command and U.S. Special Operations Command to the highways of suburbanVirginia, ASO experts and professionals work behind the scenes to ensure smoothand continuous operations.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Manage the operation of the Installation Supply & Services Division's Central Issue Facility, Retail Supply Branch/Supply Support Activity, Central Receiving Point, Contingency Stock, Subsistence Supply Management Office, Consolidated Installation Property Book Office, Ammunition Supply Point; involving multiple projects and customer support operations at various locations, on and off Fort Carson.
2. Ensure that all required retail supply services, to include maintaining delegation of authority signature cards, requisitioning, receiving, processing, supply retrograde, care of supplies in storage, stock readiness, process warehouse denials, turn-in, and comply with applicable regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
3. Ensure that all required inventories are performed and conduct causative research and process inventory adjustments as required.
4. Ensure all weapons, sensitive and pilferable items are secured and protected at all times.
5. Manage the ASO Supply staff, including employees time cards and performance.
6. Organize, direct and coordinate the planning and production of all Supply & Services activities.
7. Provide direction and guidance to office, branch and section supervisors.
8. Manage Supply & Services Division
Degree in Business Administration or Logistics Management (highly desirable), office management training, and working knowledge of government systems: ISM, GCSS-Army, CMOS, PBUSE, AFMIS, etc.
Military training in logistics or supply or equivalent civilian course work. Course or practical, successful experience in personnel management.
Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of management within the military environment (desirable).
Comprehensive knowledge and experience directing the supply and services program execution for Central Issue Facility, Supply Support Activity, Fuel, Central Receiving Point, food service operations,
Supply Subsistence Management Office, Installation Property Book Office and Ammunition Supply Point.
Experience with directing and providing support services to contractor personnel.
A minimum of ten years’ experience in progressively responsible management positions.
Ten years’ experience in customer relations’ skills, communication skills, ability to work with others and the ability to function under highly stressful situations are required.
Experience in logistics operations planning (highly desired).
Must be a US Citizen.
Must receive a favorable background check and drug testing results.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET Clearance.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
Job: Transportation, Logistics & Cargo Handlers
Primary Location: US-CO-Colorado Springs
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: ASO00348